Tips to Help Children Get More Exercise
In this world where children are stuck between studying for hours and playing video games, inactivity has become a primary concern. This leads to a lot of future complications and even if the children are not obese right now, they might turn into obese adults if the pattern continues.
It falls on the parents to ensure that their children get sufficient exercise. The following are some of the ways that might help parents with it.
Lead the Way
- Set an example for the kids. Start taking a walk and asking them to come along. Look after your health and show your kids the importance of good health.
Do it Together
- Don’t just instruct; instead, show your children the exercises and do it along with them. This also ensures that parents and children get to spend some quality time with each other.
Make it Exciting
- Play music, try new games or exercises, dance or do anything that requires the body to move. Play games, run, hop, cycle, etc. Make the activity interesting rather than boring.
- Encourage them, cheer for them, tell them they are doing a good job. Attend the sporting events in schools and local get-togethers.
- Limiting TV time is a good option but forbidding children to watch their favourite show may not be advisable. Ask them to pick their most favourites and limit the TV time to those shows. Plan the exercises during other times. Find a balance and keep them happy and healthy.
- Add more physical activity in the daily chores around the house. Distribute work. Take turns doing some household activities like filling the bottles, making the bed, clearing the table or putting the old papers in the junk.
You Care is home health care agency in Chandigarh that provides trained, experienced, reliable nannies, caregivers, nurses to care for the elders and infants at home. For details call 844-844-97-99 or visit our website